- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Mark A. Cejer
Today’s high performance power semiconductor devices are being used to boost energy efficiency and create “greener” end products with lower leakage, lower ON resistance, and more. At the same time many power semiconductor manufacturers are turning to new compound materials, such as silicon carbide (SiC) and gallium nitride (GaN), to improve performance. These two trends are generating new challenges for testing processes and equipment. In this webinar we show new methods for improving both the accuracy and speed of testing the next generation of power semiconductor devices while addressing the higher current, voltage, and power requirements of these new devices.
Attend this webinar to learn:
• How to make fast and accurate measurements of power semiconductor devices and materials.
• Methods for optimizing test times and analysis.
• How to optimize the charge and discharge times in high voltage applications.
• The importance of test cabling for achieving optimal low current performance.