(Image courtesy of Silego).
Silego Technology announces a new device in the flagship GreenPAK™ (GPAK) product line. The GPAK family of Configurable Mixed-signal ICs (CMICs) is designed to easily integrate common discrete ICs and passive components into a single device with programmable Non-Volatile Memory. The SLG46108V brings the functionality and versatility of the GPAK family into the ultra-small 1.0 x 1.2 x 0.55 mm, 6-GPIO STQFN package.
The 1.8 V to 5 V VDD device contains:
1. Four Look Up Tables (LUTs)
2. Seven Combination Function Macrocells:
- Two Selectable D-Flip Flop (DFF)/Latch or 2-bit LUTs
- Two Selectable DFF/Latch or 3-bit LUTs
- One Selectable Pipe Delay or 3-bit LUT
- One Selectable Counter/Delay or 4-bit LUT
- One Programmable Delay/Deglitch Filter
3. Three 8-bit counter/delays with external clock/reset
4. RC Oscillator (25 kHz/2 MHz) 5. Power-On-Reset
Like other devices in the GPAK family, development of SLG46108V projects takes advantage of the easy-to-use GPAK development hardware and simple GUI interface of GPAK Designer, allowing engineers to quickly and easily implement new designs and respond to changing design requirements.
Target applications for the SLG46108V include, often in combination:
- System Reset
- Glue Logic
- Timing Adjustment
- LED Control