Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. introduces a highly integrated data converter that integrates all the external circuitry to make a high-precision voltage source for industrial test and measurement, factory automation, and process control. The new MAX5318 is a high-accuracy 18-bit DAC and is available now.
Maxim's solution integrates an output and reference buffer amplifier, essential functions that consume as many as three extra, external components in competitive designs. Maxim's integration saves the designer's development and debug time and minimizes space.
- The highest integration in an 18-bit DAC: includes output and reference buffers
- Optimized performance for industrial and instrumentation environments: very high accuracy (±2LSB)
- over the -40°C to +105°C temp. range
- Unmatched performance: negative supply option allows full INL and DNL performance down to 0V; competitive DACs only go down to 20mV to 30mV
- High precision signaling: fast settling time (3 µS)
- The MAX5318 is available in a 24-pin TSOP package.
- Pricing starts at $19.50 (1000-up, FOB USA).